Skip to content
- All products have been donated by individuals and businesses.
- Condition may vary from new to gently used. Items donated by high-end retailers may have imperfections or slight damage which we do our best to identify in accompanying photos.
- Most items are of limited quantity, available only on H3ReStore.com.
- Items are sold as is and may not be returned or exchanged.
Payment may only be refunded if buyer is not satisfied with the item at the time of in-store pickup and declines to take possession of the item at that time.
- Purchased items will be held at ReStore for 7 days. Items not picked up within 7 days will be subject to a $10/day storage fee. Items not picked up within 14 days of purchase will be reposted for sale on H3ReStore.com, no refund will be issued and the item(s) will be considered a donation to Housatonic Habitat for Humanity.
- We do not offer delivery options. All purchases are for in-store pickup from our ReStore in Danbury during store hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Housatonic Habitat for Humanity ReStore has a loading area, but does not have a loading dock and is not responsible for loading or packing purchases, or supplying rope, padding or other moving supplies.
- You may call ReStore Danbury at 203.744.1340 for a list of recommended local delivery services.
- Currently H3ReStore.com cannot offer sales tax exemptions for resale items.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device